Friday, February 20, 2009

I've stared a blog! Actually, I've started two, but I didn't like the address I chose for the first one. You can expect to see updates on what our family is up to. I'd really like to keep a journal for John about what his life is like, but I just can't seem to write something down often. I'm hoping this turns in to that journal.
Speaking of John, he is growing up fast. A lot has changed in the last few weeks. He is 20 (almost 21 months). He weaned himself from his only feeding of the day. I was sad at first (and I still miss breastfeeding a little), but he still snuggles in the morning. He has started to put himself to bed at most naps and just about every night. It is such a relief to be able to give him a kiss, tell him good night, and check on him every ten minutes until he's asleep. He has started pretending! It's really cute. He takes a block or a stack of Clippo and pretends to drink coffee like Nana and Papa. He really likes to run up to their bedroom and sit on the big comfy chair and drink his coffee. Almost every sentence is at least two words and some three and four word ones, too! Everyday is exciting and new!
Keep checking back, I'm going to try to post pictures about once a week. . . I need to download them first :)

No comments:

Post a Comment