Since I spend a great deal of time sitting and feeding a baby, I also waste a great deal of time reading junk on the internet. Not all of it is junk. As of late, my time in the chair has been occupied with useful research. Though many are proficient at typing while nursing, I'm better at thumbing on my phone. (What did I do before I had a smartphone!) So, to take up time doing something slightly more important, I have downloaded a mobile version of Blogger. I'm hoping this works well. If it does, I'll be able to keep John's one liners in a safe spot, and feel like I should have been doing more to save those memories. Please don't abandon me until after I get the hang of this. Then you can wander away and never speak of my awfulness as a blogger.
No comments:
Post a Comment