The P man turned 9 months on the 22nd! He is growing so fast and learning a ton. He is finally crawling with his belly off the floor, most of the time. He just got his 3rd tooth and is working on number four. This seems to be the root of the not sleeping well problem. I'm trying to remember to include him in mealtimes. (why is that so hard?) But he's stopped gagging on everything and is eating really well. This morning's breakfast was diced peaches and puffed rice cereal, two of his favorites. Playing with and exploring toys keeps him busy most of the day. Vocabulary words include: Mama, Dada, Hi Dada (no one else gets a hi), baby, and possibily brother and cat. He gets excited when we turn on Phineas and Ferb. Naps are not so regular, but we are so busy, he gets interrupted from regular sleep often (I'm really sorry, bud, I'm working on doing better). He still loves to snuggle. In fact, he is quite the momma's boy. A hug from mama cures just about anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment